At Narromine Hardware, we aim to provide excellent customer service. This includes everything from offering a great range of products, which we carefully package for safe delivery, to our specialised customer service team there to help with any questions.
We understand that sometimes a product needs to be returned, so we do our best to make sure that it is an easy and smooth process for you.
WHEN can items be returned?
Change of mind returns conditions;
- Return within 30 days of purchase
- Proof of purchase provided
- The item is within original packaging, and in re-sellable condition
If an item is damaged or faulty, and this damage is not caused by misuse or neglect, under The Australian Consumer Law, returns will be issued. Please refer to https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees
WHERE do items need to be returned to?
Please post all returns to:
Narromine Hardware, 47 – 55 Nymagee St, Narromine NSW 2821.
HOW do customers return items?
To start a return claim:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org outlining the items that you would like to return and the reason.
- Once you hear back from us and your return is approved, post or drop off the returns to Narromine Hardware, 47 – 55 Nymagee St, Narromine NSW 2821
- Once we receive the items, in resellable condition, we will issue a refund to the same card used for the purchase.
SHIPPING for returns?
If it is a change of mind return, return shipping will need to be paid for by the customer.
If damaged or fault product, return shipping will be provided by Narromine Hardware.
Instore return option?
Returns can also be made in store at:
Narromine Hardware, 47 – 55 Nymagee St, Narromine NSW 2821
Items should be returned in their original packaging materials